Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Washington, DC
- Last Online
- Today – 3:00am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- When drinking
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
In my spare time I like to hang out with friends, drink either cheap beer (big fan of FIDLAR and drinking Miller High Life) or nice beer like Lagunitas or DC Brau (yay local beer), binge watching tv shows on HBO GO or Netflix, buying vinyl and then retreating to my room to listen to it.
- Making people laugh.
- Creative writing.
- Enjoying rainy days (being from Seattle you have to learn how).
- Marathons (only if TV shows count).
- Making fun of how terribly mediocre my hockey team is (Go Canucks Go!)
- The Wire (my favorite series of all-time)
- Breaking Bad (Yeah science!)
- New Girl (never thought I would like it, but I love it)
- Seinfeld (I will watch this WHENEVER)
- Parks & Recreation (just the cutest, funniest show ever)
- Arrested Development (probably the most clever show I've seen)
- The West Wing (Josh Lyman is the man, and I was a poli sci major so this shocks no one)
- Game of Thrones (I'm going to start the books soon /// why does everyone have to die??)
- Archer, maybe someone on here can get me into that.
I like a lot of it. My username is probably a good indication of that.
bands/artists I love:
- Radiohead (all time favorite band)
- Yasiin Bey / Mos Def (favorite rapper)
- Ryan Adams (I automatically feel very close to people who also love Ryan)
- Ty Segall (I really think he's the best guitarist of our generation, really an amazing performer and songwriter)
- Mikal Cronin (love his work with Ty Segall, and his solo stuff is also very good)
- King Krule (LOVED his debut album, but totally get it if you don't like him)
- Old school hip hop like Biggie, Tupac, Wu-Tang, etc.
- Broken Social Scene
- The Streets
- punk rock (whatever that even means anymore)
- J Dilla
- The National.
Recent obsessions: Waxahatchee, Speedy Ortiz, Liars, Darkside, Babies, Night Beats, Pusha T, and HAIM.
- I've read almost every Kurt Vonnegut book, favorites include Cat's Cradle, Mother Night, Slapstick, Player Piano, Jailbird... Damn I almost named all of them.
- Right now I'm reading Chronic City by Jonathan Lethem and I really like it. I just wish I had more time to read it.
- High Fidelity is one of my all-time favorite books, while reading it I had so many moments where I would say, aloud and in public, "YES" when Nick Hornby would say something I've always felt.
- Other favorites include Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson, The Great Gatsby, and No Country For Old Men by Cormac McCarthy.
- truffle fries
- pork tacos
- skittles (for Marshawn Lynch during football season, #GoHawks)
- I've seen every Wes Anderson movie, and think Rushmore was perfect. But I love all of his work.
- Good Will Hunting is my favorite movie of all-time.
- I can watch High Fidelity any time, any place.
- cheap beer
- free coffee
- the internet
- Manchester United
- my iPod
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- I seem like a person you would like to know better
- Iron Man is on TV, that's something I wish people would tell me more often
- You want to go to more concerts in DC
- Also wish that 2 Chainz could teach you how to speak French
- Are up for getting a beer or coffee
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.