Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
Falls Church, Virginia
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:38pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Other and laughing about it
- Virgo and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
Uncle__Rico Alexandria, Virginia more adventurous
xaveaflave Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
silly_fella Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
nima7767 Bethesda, Maryland more adventurous
maserati314 Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
bw221 Bethesda, Maryland less political
bbenzl Fairfax, Virginia kinkier
SampsonEH Hyattsville, Maryland less loving
-dancing; I LOVE to dance! My favorite is Latin music; particularly Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata. But I got rhythm, so I can dance to anything ;).
- performing; I'm incredibly comfortable in front of an audience. Performing is one of those feelings for me that I can't describe, it just transports me to a different world. This also includes public speaking.
- mentoring; I love the feeling of being there for someone and making a difference. This is what draws me to a career as a guidance counselor or social worker, I want to be a positive force in another's life, because at the end of the day, we need someone to be there for us, and that's the person I want to be :).
- speaking from the heart; I always do everything from my heart, it's the only way I know how to live. I will always treat you with respect, kindness, care, passion, and pure love that comes from my heart and spirit. It's the way I've always been, and it's the way I always will be <3 |m/
In terms of internal aspects of my being, most people usually first notice my outgoing and positive nature; being around people gives me energy, and I enjoy meeting new people and sharing stories and experiences. Talking to me for even a minute I'm sure you'll pick up on this as well ;) |m/
Movies - Comedies, especially anything by Judd Apatow; the 40 Year Old Virgin is by far one of my fav movies. Also I love action, sci-fi, and some horror |m/.
Shows - Anything having to do with Gordon Ramsey; Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen, etc. I also dig shows on food network, especially Chopped. I also really enjoy sit-coms, such as How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Hot in Cleveland, etc. Also because I have a huge crush on Raven Symone, so I also love That's So Raven ;) |m/
Music - METAL!!! I love all genres of music, but Metal is my number one |m/. I love too many bands to list them all, but I'll list a few to give you an idea of what I'm into; Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Death, Kreator, Arch Enemy, Arsis, In Flames, At the Gates, Dark Tranquillity, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Chimaira, All that Remains, Korn, Slipknot, ILL Nino, Disturbed, COHEED AND CAMBRIA (not really Metal, but I still love them), Ulver, Agalloch, Alcest, Drudkh, Wolves in the Throne Room, Fen, and that's enough for now. I also love latin music, especially Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata! I love to dance to it too, and anything that has a good beat to dance to I also dig |m/
Food - I really don't discriminate, I just love food lol. However I do have a huge affinity for Latin cuisine, Indian, Asian, Italian, American, etc. If it's food, and it's dank, I'll be down haha |m/
- Passion, love, and social justice /m/
- Music, especially Metal \m/
- My guitars \m/
- Dancing, especially Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata
- Mother Nature and being outdoors
- Relationships. I enjoy thinking about what makes them work, what makes them fail, interpersonal problems that may arise in relationships, and how the heart works. This is by far one of the main things that consumes my thoughts and daydreams.
- Activism and dismantling oppression. I'm extremely passionate about standing against all forms of societal oppression, whether it's racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, agism, etc. Dismantling oppression is something I've dedicated my life to, and that's never going to change |m/
Losing my twin brother (RIP Brian Picone) has been the most difficult thing I've ever been through; to lose a part of your soul like that is devastating. However, I will keep living my life to the fullest both for myself, and for him as well, and that's something I can promise to myself and to you |m/
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- First and foremost, DO NOT message me if you're homophobic, racist, sexist, or super conservative.
- Absolutely no players!! I have absolutely no time for that crap. I'm a direct, open, and honest (but compassionate) person, so I only want to hear from you if you're capable of being the same with me. If you're someone who expects a partner to read your mind instead of actually communicating your thoughts and feelings, we're not going to work out.
- If you believe in handling interpersonal conflict through calm, compassionate but open dialogue instead of drag-out fights then that's a huge plus!
- I'm someone that likes to take time to get to know someone before I date them, so I ask that you please be patient with me. I'm not the kind of person that can just jump into a relationship after talking to someone for just a couple of days. Let's get to know each other first, then go from there :).
- I'm a very affectionate person, so I'm very attracted to other affectionate, warm, caring personalities. If that applies to you, I would love to hear from you :). If you're someone that takes awhile to open up to someone then I'm totally down with that too. As long as you're an affectionate person, we're going to work out great :).
With all that being said, you should message me if you're someone who enjoys a guy who goes from the heart and has a powerful, passionate personality. I will treat you with nothing but respect, love and care, and I want you to message me if that's something that works for you :). I came to this site primarily because I'm looking to meet prospective partners to date, and hopefully have a long-term or short-term relationship, or wherever our interaction may lead naturally :). I'm totally down for getting to know you, and if it leads to a some kind of relationship (whether it be serious or not) then that would be amazing :), but if not then that's cool too. Just message me and we'll see where it goes from there :).
I'm a genuine, real, caring, loving person, and I hope you take the chance to get to know me ;). Hope to talk to you soon! |m/
Also, if you want to know more about me, I feel this song really speaks to me: