Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Falls Church, Virginia
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:33pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Other but not too serious about it
- Virgo and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
CienAñosdeSoled Kensington, Maryland more into sports
CTC9 Arlington, Virginia more into sports
AAAOOGA Washington, District of Columbia more relaxed
barkruffalo College Park, Maryland less artsy
highlands_89 Washington, District of Columbia less loving
estessi Washington, District of Columbia less desiring of sex
EchoLightning Vienna, Virginia more scientific
maxp438 Reston, Virginia more trusting
-dancing; I LOVE to dance! My favorite is Latin music; particularly Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata. But I got rhythm, so I can dance to anything ;).
- performing; I'm incredibly comfortable in front of an audience. Performing is one of those feelings for me that I can't describe, it just transports me to a different world. This also includes public speaking.
- mentoring; I love the feeling of being there for someone and making a difference. This is what draws me to a career as a guidance counselor or social worker, I want to be a positive force in another's life, because at the end of the day, we need someone to be there for us, and that's the person I want to be :).
- speaking from the heart; I always do everything from my heart, it's the only way I know how to live. I will always treat you with respect, kindness, care, passion, and pure love that comes from my heart and spirit. It's the way I've always been, and it's the way I always will be <3 |m/
In terms of internal aspects of my being, most people usually first notice my outgoing and positive nature; being around people gives me energy, and I enjoy meeting new people and sharing stories and experiences. Talking to me for even a minute I'm sure you'll pick up on this as well ;) |m/
Movies - Comedies, especially anything by Judd Apatow; the 40 Year Old Virgin is by far one of my fav movies. Also I love action, sci-fi, and some horror |m/.
Shows - Anything having to do with Gordon Ramsey; Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen, etc. I also dig shows on food network, especially Chopped. I also really enjoy sit-coms, such as How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Hot in Cleveland, etc. Also because I have a huge crush on Raven Symone, so I also love That's So Raven ;) |m/
Music - METAL!!! I love all genres of music, but Metal is my number one |m/. I love too many bands to list them all, but I'll list a few to give you an idea of what I'm into; Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Death, Kreator, Arch Enemy, Arsis, In Flames, At the Gates, Dark Tranquillity, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Chimaira, All that Remains, Korn, Slipknot, ILL Nino, Disturbed, COHEED AND CAMBRIA (not really Metal, but I still love them), Ulver, Agalloch, Alcest, Drudkh, Wolves in the Throne Room, Fen, and that's enough for now. I also love latin music, especially Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata! I love to dance to it too, and anything that has a good beat to dance to I also dig |m/
Food - I really don't discriminate, I just love food lol. However I do have a huge affinity for Latin cuisine, Indian, Asian, Italian, American, etc. If it's food, and it's dank, I'll be down haha |m/
- Passion, love, and social justice |m/
- Music, especially Metal |m/
- My guitars |m/
- Dancing, especially Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata
- Video Games, especially anything Nintendo related (don't let this scare you away, I usually game about an hour and a half a week at most these days).
- Mother Nature and being outdoors
- Relationships. I enjoy thinking about what makes them work, what makes them fail, interpersonal problems that may arise in relationships, and how the heart works. This is by far one of the main things that consumes my thoughts and daydreams.
- Activism and dismantling oppression. I'm extremely passionate about standing against all forms of societal oppression, whether it's racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, agism, etc. Dismantling oppression is something I've dedicated my life to, and that's never going to change |m/
Losing my twin brother (RIP Brian Picone) has been the most difficult thing I've ever been through; to lose a part of your soul like that is devastating. However, I will keep living my life to the fullest both for myself, and for him as well, and that's something I can promise to myself and to you |m/
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners, long-distance penpals
I'm a genuine, real, caring, loving person, and I hope you take the chance to get to know me ;). Hope to talk to you soon! |m/