Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Edmonton, Alberta, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 22
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay), French (Okay)
Learning the ins and outs of my new city. Trying all the restaurants/cafes/bars. Getting used to the schizophrenic Edmonton weather.
Just visited Vancouver for the first time last summer - the single most amazing Canadian city ever. Dreaming of the next trip - a food tour of Europe.
Writing: I can get my ideas across well enough.
Cooking: I can feed myself!
Computers: Googling is an art.
Math: Do I hear the sound of legs closing?
Video Games: Oh yes indeed!
1984, A Handmaid's Tale, Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World. Flowers for Algernon - not dystopian, but it's got a special place in my heart.
Movies: The Dark Knight, most Quentin Tarantino movies, and most Pixar movies.
TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Star Trek, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Archer.
Anything Joss Whedon.
Music: Most music; maybe not death metal or opera.
Food: poutine, t-bone steak (rare), pho, Cantonese fried noodles, and sea urchin sashimi are favourites.
This list would be too long...
I love video games, but there's nothing that's captured my attention lately. I kill time with Team Fortress 2 and The Binding of Isaac.
3) Good coffee
4) Good food
5) My bike
6) Video games
* How to find balance
* Places I want to visit - this year is western Canada
* Foods I want to eat or cook (and then eat)
* Socioeconomic policy - education, inequality, quality of life
The rest of the time: dinner at a restaurant, out at a bar, some other social activity.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2) you want to try ALL the restaurants,
3) you know all the bike routes,
4) you're looking for a travel companion,
5) you can recommend a compelling video game, OR
6) you want someone to watch Netflix with.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.