Quick soundbites about me:
-Ambitious, but humble
-Witty, sarcastic, and smart
-Kind and genuine
-I've got rhythm
-I'm full of surprise
I'm all about family.
True story: As a younger man, I lived in Thailand as a Buddhist monk. The long term celebacy was a deal breaker, but the simplicity of that life often beckons me. Life can be complicated.
- I like to read, I like to go out and be social, I like to cook dinner, Iooking for a special woman in my life for cuddling and watching movies.
2. Cooking in needlessly complicated ways.
3. Figuring things out and fixing things.
4. Capoeira aka dodging kicks to the head aka Dance Fighting.
5. Listing things.
6. Moving between serene and absurd.
Books: The Tipping Point, The Things They Carried, The Catcher in the Rye, The Giver, This is How You Lose Her, Gone Girl
Movies: Life is Beautiful, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, High Fidelity, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Once, The Shawshank Redemption, Boyhood
TV: Heroes (season 1), Prison Break (Season 1), Punky Brewster (Season 2)...chances are, if everyone is talking about whatever show is the greatest, I've watched it in a binge session. It's unlikely you'll find me special because of this.
Bill Withers, Florence and the Machine, The Swell Season, Stevie Wonder, Post Modern Electronic Gypsy Pop.
4. Short cuts
6. Gummi Bears
- The perfect heist and breaking out of prison should said heist not go well (see favorite movies/tv above).
- Who my role models were/are. What kind of role model am I?
- How I hope my boys don't ever become Delta Bravos.
I've been divorced for three years now.
I'm fiercely loyal.
I'm a big fan of intimate moments.
I've almost gotten into a fight with a Buddhist monk. (He started it)
-You like smart guys who can fix stuff.