I've got plenty to give, just looking for the right woman to give it to.
I'm a pretty funny guy, have a wicked sense of humor. Once a relationship is serious, I am loyal. I have no pretenses, I'm pretty straightforward, and I hope the women I meet are the same.
I don't wear any of my "accolades" on my sleeve, I'm as human as any other, but I do have aspirations, and would imagine my partner would too.
I have a couple of tattoos, and am planning on getting more. I see this was a turnoff for some ladies on this site, so I'm putting this out front now.
The tats have meaning, and are not gang affiliated or anything like that.
I love to have a great time, and am easy to get along with.
I can be shy and bashful, or be outgoing and loud. It all depends on the crowd/chemistry.
Ehh... that's all I got/all you're getting reading this. Get with me, and find out everything else!
Thanks for your time.
Once you get over my sense of humor, I think it's my eyes that are next. Thank you genetics for getting something right!
Music? I go through phases. I love where I am at now, I like Alternative, Rock, Metal but my roots lay in Hip Hop. (the underground 90s type, not the stuff on the radio now)
1. Sense of humor - Even in light of horrible circumstances, the slightest crack can turn a bad situation into a bearable one.
2. Positivity - I really dislike Negative Nancies. Im no spook nor do I believe in Walter Mercado type stuff, but I do believe your mind has a lot to do with the circumstances that revolve around one's life. Why not make it a positive experience than a negative one.
3. My Computer - Awesome time killer. So much out there.
4. Phone - Sucks. I know. Job needs me, phones the way to get to me.
5. Women - They aren't first, and they aren't necessarily last, but I love women. Everything about them. God knew what he was doing when he created them. Beautiful creatures you are.
6. Pretty much it I guess. Can think of anything else.
Anyhow, just giving this website a shot.