10. I dress clean cut casual or dapperly.
9. My sense of humor is a combination of parks and recreations and scrubs.
8. I dig dogs and cats.
7. I work two jobs, one at a top Architectural Firm in Orange County, and I'm the CEO and Co-founder of a Seed funded Start-up.
6. I may or may not be able to serenade you some Andrew Lloyd Webber from time to time. Also I got some rhythm in my step as people have pointed out - so hold a baritone note and love to dance with someone.
5. I can cook. Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, American, Italian, Mexican, Fusion... I try to hone my artistic side into culinary as well.
4. Parents and Elders love me.
3. I live a fit and healthy lifestyle, workout 5-6 days a week and eat my spinach. I do it cause I wanna look good naked haha!
2. I'm a big kid at times, love Disneyland, Comic Conventions, Cosplay, geek out a lot and love to travel and dine. Though I know when the right times to be mature and composed. I'm big on art and music... museums, concerts. Not big on sports but would enjoy it with the right person. (Went to my first baseball game and horse races this year! See I'm open minded!)
1. I'm not a hopeless romantic, I'm a hopeful romantic, I've been through the ringer when it comes to romance, and know when to hold back, when to give in, and when to surprise. I'm not here to play games, I'm here to develop an unforgettable relationship.