Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Phoenix, AZ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18-35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 5:59pm
- Seeing Someone
- 6' 2" (1.88m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Dropped out of University
- Doesn’t have kids and doesn’t want them
- English (Fluently), Sign Language (Somewhat)
- social butterfly-ing
- working for a rural area-servicing ISP, which is just a bundle of laughs at all times
- being a nerd and doing nerdy things
- knowing how to spell things; conversely, making people feel bad for not knowing how to spell things
- that thing I can do with my tongue when I'm a little bit drunk
- babyland frolics
"Huh, that guy has.. some really fluffy hair. I wonder if his mother was a dandelion.. hm. And wow, those.. are those glasses upside-down? No, I guess they're just designed weird, but they're definitely pink. It's a shame he smells like angels and pheromones, because I'm pretty sure he's gay*."
*I am not, in fact, but that does not change my informal exit polling figures, which indicate that up to 60% of all people interacting with me for the first time are "at least curious about (his) sexuality."
Movies - Anything Tarantino touched, The Big Lebowski, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Away We Go, Snatch, Trainspotting, holyfucksomanyotherthings.
Television - Sons of Anarchy, Always Sunny, True Blood, Key and Peele, The Newsroom, Arrested Development, Adventure Time!, The Walking Dead, Mad Men, and so on and so forth.
Music - Pretty much anything.. I'm partial to ska, but not current with it. I'm kind of on a rap kick right now, and my tastes are currently stuck in 2003-2005. No country ever (Cash is transcendental). I'm appreciative of classical, but don't listen to it very often.
Books - The Perks of Being a Wallflower, 1984, On the Road, Dante's Inferno (Ciardi translation; it totally matters), anything by Dave Eggers, mostly the same for David Sedaris, Fahrenheit 451, House of Leaves, wait I almost forgot anything by John Green, The Fuck-Up, The Ender's Game series (too bad OSC is a racist, homophobic fuckwad), Overqualified, aaaaand then like a whole bunch of other stuff. Bonus information: my relationship with books is mostly in fits and spurts. I won't read anything for like.. six months, then clear 7000 pages in a week and a half or so.
2) Baby animals. I don't need to own any, I just need to know they're out there being adorable as shit.
5) Air conditioning. Not in Phoenix, at least.
6) Water. As in "YO' BODY NEEDS WATER, SO DRINK THAT SHIT!"
- Whether our economy is IMploding or EXploding.
- That no matter how much I know about it, the Internet will always be magic as far as I'm concerned.
- I wonder if I'll ever be a Missed Connection on Craigslist.. it's nice, no matter how unnecessary, to be noticed sometimes.
- Will I ever pick up that guitar in the corner and learn how to play it?
- There are over 8,000,000,000 people in the world.. what are the chances that someone's having this exact same thought right now (especially if it's crazy esoteric like "if I absolutely had to construct a blow dart in the next thirty seconds, what materials do I have within immediate reach that will best suit those needs")?
I work weekdays, 3:15 PM to 11:45 PM, soooo.. that puts a damper on that whole thing.
BUT OH, GOD, THE SATURDAYS!
I mean, like, symbolically. I'm not running around with dirty shoulders or whatever.
You just, you know.. when Jay-Z tells you to do something, you fucking do it.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.