Ok, so about me. I’m going to be pretty transparent here, hopefully it works for you, if not carry on your search through the maze of dating profiles at your fingertips!
- I’ve got a great family: I’ve been very blessed, loved, supported. Strong catholic upbringing, my parents are still married, all my grandparents are still going strong, no skeletons in the closet on that front
- I’m easy to get along with: Fun, confident, easy going guy, I have great friends, I drink well with others, I can fit into any situation, I don’t judge others, I can be intense, but I’m a pretty chill person
- I enjoy life: I’ve got a lot of interests, I’m active (on 3 intramural teams right now), I like to try new things, I’m always up for adventure here, across the country, sometimes world.
- I’m a kind hearted, caring person: I volunteer over 100 hours a year helping students and the less fortunate. I go to church, I say yes please and thank you. What can I say my parents did a good job.
- I’m off to a good start in my career: Big 10 educated, masters degree, work for an industry leading company, nice paycheck, all those good things…it’s still early, but I like where things are going career wise
- I’m not an asshole: I won’t call you a whore if you don’t reply to my message, I won’t text you asking for naked pictures, etc. I’m a nice traditional gentleman, your parents would like me.
So where does that leave me. It sounds like I have my life pretty pulled together, and well I guess I kind of do. However, I think it’d be pretty solid if I found a smart, kind, confident, pretty lady to share my life with, lets see what happens.