Remember back in school when the teacher assigned essay questions? You always prayed you'd get critically ill or mortally injured, and somehow not have to do it...
A Tinkersdam user bible would contain the following tips:
1) Sees organized religion as a rather bad thing, so do not try to convert or even imply that her lack of participation in socially acceptable worship rituals is a reason to think less of her or her spiritual beliefs
2) Has never met a politician she trusts, so don't tell her they mean well because then she won't trust YOU, either. Especially if it is a republican
3) Loves critters, with only a few exceptions (nothing with fur excluded, however), so don't smirk at the way she gravitates right to them. She really DOES talk to animals and knows their replies
4) Already has many demands on her time and energy, so don't take it personally if she fails to be endlessly available for your needs and desires--just go amuse yourself awhile, already!
5) Considers being given too much space a reason to wander off and get lost, usually permanently
6) Sees the world as mostly ridiculous, so if you get the chance to meet her be sure to bring your funny bone as well as your brain
7) Oh, yes--considers stupidity a crime, so be sure your brain is not only with you, but in decent working order also
8) Has an ongoing relationship with ice hockey, involving much time spent at rinks. If that idea is too chilling for you, then please don't even go there
Fortunately, I'm no longer in school. I'd hate to have to mess
with essay questions at this stage of life...
I am mischievous, saucy, and fatalistic