Ten good things about me:
10. I'm good with my hands, can fix anything. Often invited over for dinner with friends, discovering I'm an hour early....well, while you are here can you just look at this....
9. I enjoy cooking and serving breakfast in bed.
8. My father taught me proper manners, including wearing proper clothes to match the little black dress; now I'm teaching my fourteen year old son the same things.
7. I like nice cars -- I'll wash mine, yours, your mom's, maybe even your sister's if she has a super, duper sad story.
6. I have an art degree, one law degree, and finishing up my second law degree. I work at both sometimes, one usually, and occasionally neither.
5. I'm in good shape, picked the right parents. I like to play tennis, ride bikes, shoot arrows at targets never animals, blade recklessly, skied professionally, and like hiking with girls, women, dogs, kids, aliens.
4. I open doors for women, even car doors just wait a moment for me get around the car.
3. I'm nice to old people and kids, having taught ceramics to both groups for free.
2. I call when I say I will, and show up on time.
1. Finally, I do windows. I'm serious, my summer job in college.
What I have been doing for the past five years is being a single dad with custody of an 14 year old, and a good son taking care of my mom with a house and yard too big. Often I have work in LA on huge cases, but of late have been in Salt Lake working on medium sized cases. I occasionally telecommute to Alaska and Colorado for clients with more money than good sense. It seems complicated but I make it work with Delta flight benefits. I have time for a relationship, what I don't have time for are games, endless emails and drama. Life is short and I have a great family, sharing good times with someone would a nice addition.