First off, if I visited your profile and did not message you... that doesn't mean I didn't like what I saw, I'm somewhat shy at first and don't always make the "first move". Give me a shot :)
As for me...
- I'm an INFP/ENFP (exactly half and half on I and E)
- love my family and would do anything for them
- I am a sports fan Bengals, reds, and cyclones are my favorite to attend.
- I am a 4 year old at heart and have more fun at a park than a bar
- I don't drink much at all, usually the dd, but still fun
- love dogs, like cats
- have my BA in fine art and can draw a mean stick figure
- have my geeky moments, love star wars, TMNT (original more than the new stuff), 90s nickelodeon...
- LOVE movies (anything but horror)
Wanna know more? Just ask. I don't bite...often.
When I give myself a little free time I love playing with my 3 year old nephew, hitting up the gym, and finding fun new places to go with my friends.
Also amazingly good at giving people that look where they just know they are doomed (according to friends)
Otherwise, you tell me...
Movies: Anything but Horror. LOVE comedy, action, and romance. Soft spot in my heart for Pixar movies. "Life is Beautiful" is my favorite movie.
Shows: Impractical Jokers, Family Guy, Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, Food network...
Music: A little bit of everything.
Food: I LOVE to cook. It's easier to list foods I don't like. Bacon (meaning more for you), Tomatoes, Popcorn...
Love trying ethnic foods, India is my current favorite.
2. My Friends
3. My Phone (So i can keep in touch with family and friends)
4. My Car
5. Great Food
6. Pillows (I really like a good soft pillow)
-Why does dopey not have hair but the rest of the dwarfs are covered?
-Sci Fi giant killer animal movies like piranhaconda and sharknado.
-Hallmark christmas movies