Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Los Angeles, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 18
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), C++ (Okay), Portuguese (Poorly)
My newest adventures include bungee jumping (not sure I'd do it again), Scuba diving (now working towards my MSD cert), riding a motorcycle (and possibly getting a cafe racer conversion kit for her), GoRuck challenges and half-marathons (can't walk too well after either of these... gotta work on the running a bit), and my flag football team (we're in the playoffs this season!)... cooking random recipes (typically to a decent standard), and being open to new things. And the list of things I have yet to learn is even longer.
And I travel (for work and personally) a lot. Quite a bit, actually. So seeing new cities and getting to know the culture there is nice. :)
pushing myself to do more things...
meeting new people...
debating semantics, especially as I am forced to do this for work...
laughing (often at my own misadventures)...
But music, music I love. I have my earbuds in whenever I'm alone. I listen to new music all the time - generally I like Indie Rock and Pop, but am open to almost all genres. I have found that I like music with a strong beat and good harmonics, and songs that feature changes in key or tempo. Bonus points for good lyrics and songs where you notice something new after you've heard it 300 times...
and five other things.... I guess.
"I believe if there's any kind of God it wouldn't be in any of us, not you or me but just this little space in between. If there's any kind of magic in this world it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it's almost impossible to succeed, but who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt."
Also, for those who care, I'll add a few caveats:
1. You should know I'm not really seeking any one night stands. I'm just not interested in sex if I'm not interested in you as a human being. Be a human being first, and a dick second.
2. Some people seem to think I'm not looking for a relationship. I am, but I'm not looking to force something into existence just because I want to be in a relationship. I've spent quite a bit of time working on myself, and I'm not going to give everything up to be someone's girlfriend after an hour of conversation. I think something that lasts will come about naturally over time, so if you've ever said to a girl "I'm not looking for friends, I have enough friends, so I'm only interested in dating" things won't work out. I don't want to force a label onto anything. Let's just get to know each other and see what happens. Would it really be that awful to be friends?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.