1. I grew up in the middle of fly over country. It's really cold there right now, I don't miss that.
2. Growing up I suffered from self-diagnosed neglected middle child syndrome.
3. I’d rather watch a movie like Beaches or Driving Miss Daisy than something like Spaceballs, Robin Hood Men in Tights, or any other ridiculous Mel Brooks’ movie.
4. I don’t really embarrass easily after having to endure catholic school sex ed taught by mom in jr. high.
5. I’m watchful dreamer, who will speak up quite suddenly with some witticism, and then lapse back into silence. (I’m quiet until I have smartass comment to make.)
6. I once wrestled a grizzly bear. Fact.
7. I am the dread pirate Roberts.
8. I didn't have a traditional teddy bear growing up; instead I had a little stuffed Budweiser Clydesdale. His name was Bud.
9. I still enjoy playing Mario Kart 64. I recently played in a tournament at central cinema, it’s didn’t go well. Stupid banshee boardwalk.
10. I write for a living, but I’m a terrible speller.
11. I swear anytime I order anything other than beer or whisky, it always comes in the girliest glass in bar.
12. I’m a decent cook, but I’m excellent at grilling.
13. Some people go by their middle name; I go by my last name.
14. I had the idea for the Doritos's taco loco like a decade ago, but I hate Taco Bell, so I told nobody.
15. I still love Far Side and Calvin and Hobbs.