Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 12:01pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), Other (Poorly)
I'll admit I recently read all the Hunger Games books and liked them, Ayn Rand (but didn't drink the Kool Aid on that one), Hemingway, Gladwell, Guns Germs and Steel, Tolkien, Julia Childs
Too many bands to name...
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–49
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- can drink a bottle of wine by yourself without realizing it
- think bacon goes great with anything
- dislike the term foodie (sounds like a weird fetish)
- ride your shopping cart like a sled through the parking lot to get to your car
- cover your mouth properly when sneezing
- can tell me what Miracle Whip is made of... bc it's not miracles
- know the correct use of their, there, and they're, but purposely use them wrong to protest the grammar establishment
- love animal odd couples
Or whatever, I'm sure we'd still get along splendidly
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.