Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 9:43am
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Japanese (Okay), Ancient Greek (Okay), Latin (Okay)
move about the world in a way that is relatively graceful
get out and dance
try try try try try
black beard w flecks of white and red
long hair dont care
movies its all about the herzog/kinski boxset, dunno when it will ever be that its not all about that. love documentaries.
shows i <3 to go see bands
love dancing too house or disco gets in my craw and makes my legs get to steppin
food its like emphasis on basic ingredients, veggies, fruits, nuts and spices the less packaged shit the better. intermittent fasting.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–80
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
not suitable for: real boyfriend, husband, live together
suitable for: friend, colleague, practice boyfriend, rebound/transitional, wedding date, outside services
you like to chat about making things, you like dinners and projects and arts and science.
err not to get on the super picky tip but I've dated enough to know some things I'd prefer in a person I hang with (this is where im at too):
- you have a robust n supportive group of friends, preferably diverse by age, race class and orientation etc
- you can pay your bills via job or some type of nonsense like that
- you either like to go out a lot or don't mind that I like to go out a lot
- you have the compersion
- you can be chill about dating someone who never takes in calories until 2pm, maybe you even eat like paleo .... ish? or at least prefer grassfed meats and roasted sweet potatoes and organic greens over sugar wheat and dairy etc
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.