I am a lover of life experiences... and looking for a fun partner to join me on road trips, at sporting events, checking out a band, wandering Europe, at the theater, enjoying a great dinner, or staying home with pizza and a movie.
- Laid back
- Nice guy/gentleman
- Bit of a smart ass
- Outgoing and social... yet an introvert (I know, an odd dynamic)
- Prefer a townhouse near downtown or quaint older house in Lakewood... over a McMansion in a generic suburb.
- Huge sports fan
- World's Best Uncle and a great big brother (according little sis who proofed this profile for me)
- Love traveling - The Caribbean, spending a couple weeks in Europe, wine tasting in Napa and the Colorado Rockies are all places that make me happy. As well as a weekend road trip to the Hill County to hear a band at Gruene Hall.
- I have zero musical talent, but really wish I did
- Enjoy volunteering - and not just to meet girls
- Have never owned an Ed Hardy or Affliction shirt. And if I ever wear one, assume it is a Halloween costume :)