New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
44 • Dallas, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 32–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 22
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Genuine, laid back, intelligent, curious, and kind... with a little creativity mixed in
- I am respectful, dependable and very stable - both career and personally
- Outgoing and social... yet an introvert (I know, an odd dynamic)
- Prefer a townhouse near downtown or quaint older house in Lakewood... over a McMansion in a generic suburb.
- World's Best Uncle and a great big brother (according to my little sis who proofed this profile for me)
- Love traveling - The Caribbean, spending a couple weeks in Europe, wine tasting in Napa and the Colorado Rockies are all places that make me happy. As well as a weekend road trip to the Hill County to hear a band at Gruene Hall.
- I have zero musical talent, but really wish I did
- Enjoy volunteering - and not just to meet girls. Especially kids charities
- Have never owned an Ed Hardy or Affliction shirt. And if I ever wear one, assume it is a Halloween costume :)
I have a career in Sport Marketing. I love going to work everyday as it gives me a chance to combine my creativity with my passion for sports.
I love exploring new places and cultures, which fuels my passion to travel. At some point, I will spend more than the standard 2 weeks in Europe. Want to go there and really live the culture instead of being a spectator for a few days.
Theater - I have loved going to the theater my whole life. Have a stack of 100 or so Playbills.
TV - Community, Mad Men (prob my #1 all time fav show), SportsCenter, Friday Night Lights (RIP). And, while not favorites, Diners Drive-ins and Dives and International House Hunters seem to be on my TV more than anything.
Music - My taste lean toward great singer/songwriters, classic rock, and classic country.. With some indie rock mixed in (especially live). Favs include Springsteen, Stones, Lyle Lovett, Johnny Cash, Willie, Dylan, Robert Earl Keen, Beatles, Ryan Adams, Clapton, Monte Montgomery, Old 97s, Avett Brothers are all favorites.
I LOVE live music, preferably in smaller venues like Poor David's, The Kessler, HOB, Granada, etc
Oh, and embarrassingly a big fan of Neil Diamond
Food - Love Italian, steak, Greek and Mexican (does pizza count as its own category?
I love dining out at a great restaurant. And "great" doesn't mean the most trendy. While I have list of new restaurants I want to check out, some of my all-time favorites include Cane Rosso, Al Beirnat's, Bolsa (or any Bishop Arts restaurant) Fuel City (street tacos = YUM) and going to Jimmy's Food Store for a great sandwich (and Italian red wines!).
Other stuff - I love going to "events" (have season tickets for the Cowboys and the Broadway Series at the Winspear), street festivals, museums, charity events, etc...
- sports (Rangers, Cowboys, my alma mater)
- great food
- great red wine and cheap beer
Also spend time wondering what dive bar has the best jukebox, who has the best pizza, if I should quit my job and travel the world with my camera...
I might be with friends at happy hour, enjoying a great dinner, going to the theater, checking out a band in Deep Ellum, or sitting at home alone watching a game and being anti-social, etc.
What's missing is someone to join me in some of these activities, plus cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie.
- You own a passport
- You're young at heart
- You're outgoing and funny
- You're smart (no dummies!)
- You can go to a black tie event one night and a dive bar the next
- You have similar interests to mine... but also ones of your own
- You have many friends and don't stop being friends with them the second you start dating a guy
Oh... don't plan on smoking around me. My #1 turnoff.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.