- Genuine, laid back, intelligent, curious, and kind... with a little creativity mixed in
- I am respectful, dependable and very stable - both career and personally
- Outgoing and social... yet an introvert (I know, an odd dynamic)
- Prefer a townhouse near downtown or quaint older house in Lakewood... over a McMansion in a generic suburb.
- World's Best Uncle and a great big brother (according to my little sis who proofed this profile for me)
- Love traveling - The Caribbean, spending a couple weeks in Europe, wine tasting in Napa and the Colorado Rockies are all places that make me happy. As well as a weekend road trip to the Hill County to hear a band at Gruene Hall.
- I have zero musical talent, but really wish I did
- Enjoy volunteering - and not just to meet girls. Especially kids charities
- Have never owned an Ed Hardy or Affliction shirt. And if I ever wear one, assume it is a Halloween costume :)