This describing myself part never gets easy so here are some cold, hard facts.
1. I'm French, Irish, Swiss, and Italian. But if asked I usually just say I'm Italian.
2. I grew up in the suburbs in northern CT.
3. I played the drums in middle school & high school band.
4. I went to music camp during the summers.
5. I studied history in college.
6. I have a masters in American history.
7. I worked in museums for ten years but left the field.
8. I currently run an association/non-profit. I enjoy it a lot.
9. I've traveled to: Costa Rica, Jamaica, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France, and Austria. Ireland and Germany were my favorite.
10. I'm going to Copenhagen for 2.5 weeks in May 2015 because it sounds like a neat place to visit.
11. I drive a manual transmission.
12. I love seltzer water.
13. And lime flavored popsicles.
14. I like to play chess and solitaire.
15. I enjoy cooking meals from scratch.
16. I like to compete in triathlons. I've even done a 70.3
17. I'm not very good at 14, 15 & 16.
18. I'd rather spend my money on experiences than objects.
19. I dated my high school boyfriend for 10 years, and then another 5 year relationship right after, so I'm afraid I don't have much game when it comes to dating.
20. Regardless, I'm outgoing, I smile a lot, and my friends tell me I'm a catch.
I'd like to meet new people. It's hard to say what type of person I'm hoping to attract. But I'd like to go out for coffee. Maybe grab a drink and see if we have a spark or connection. So send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself and we'll go from there.