* I recently just started learning to partner dance. It is some of the most fun I've had in awhile.
* The only dance experience I had before that was Capoeira, which was a Brazilian martial arts/dance hybrid. It doesn't carry over.
* I moved to Washington from Connecticut for a Customer Service job at a company I've always wanted to work for. Inside a year, I moved up to Research and Development.
* I'm a sucker for a cute romance story.
* I design games for a living.
* My first day of college, I decided to join a club immediately to break out of my introvert-y shell. I ended up doing comedic improv. Everyone (myself included) was shocked
* Despite having no theater experience, after starting improv, I spent a bunch of time in New York City taking classes at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater.
* I taught improv semi professionally before I moved out here.
* I have a hard time explaining game design to people who have no idea what game design is, because I don't have access to Wikipedia in real life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_design)
* My favorite color is purple, and I can usually be found with one of the purple pens I took from my office.
* I noticed I was only half an adult when I used the phrase "I have totally baller health insurance this year." I regret nothing.
* Psychology is my unofficial jam
* I'm great at remembering facts about people but terrible at remembering their names.
* I was an electrical engineering major. Somehow, this means I'm supposed to fix everyone's computer.
* I enjoy dropping the mic at any and all appropriate circumstance. Also some that are not appropriate.