Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Reading, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Sep 15
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 5' 11" (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Might want kids
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Somewhat), Romanian (Fluently), C++ (Somewhat)
Spouting uninformed statements about areas outside my expertise.
Finding things to fix around the house when I should be working on something more important.
Spotting pseudoscience nonsense
I also used to be rather good at sarcasm.
- Authors: Frank Herbert, Isaac Asimov, Philip K. Dick, Terry Pratchett, Alan Moore, Richard Dawkins, Carl Sagan, Richard Feynman;
- Individual books: Ender's Game, Starship Troopers, The Wheel of Time series, Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings trilogy, 1984, The Invisible Gorilla;
The 'classic' Star Trek movies, the original Star Wars trilogy, Serenity, Equilibrium, first Matrix movie, The Dark Knight, Seven Samurai, Fight Club, Leon, Dr. Strangelove, Amelie, Das Boot
Pretty much anything by Richard Dawkins, David Attenborough or Carl Sagan
Penn&Teller's Bullshit, Odyssey 5, all Stargate series, all but the original Star Trek series, Firefly, Mushishi, Futurama, Battlestar Galactica, Excel Saga
Romanian, Italian, Indian, Japanese, Chinese. And pretty much else. If it's edible, I'll eat it.
2) Running water
3) Personal hygiene items (soap, toothbrush, nail clippers, scissors, etc)
4) Books (either physical or audiobooks)
5) Mobile phone(s)
- You are not too serious about your superstitions
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.