Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Reading, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Dec 10
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), Romanian (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)
Spouting uninformed statements about areas outside my expertise.
Finding things to fix around the house when I should be working on something more important.
Spotting pseudoscience nonsense
I also used to be rather good at sarcasm.
- Authors: Frank Herbert, Isaac Asimov, Philip K. Dick, Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, Alan Moore, Richard Dawkins, Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Richard Feynman, Stephen Hawking;
- Individual books: Ender's Game, Starship Troopers, The Wheel of Time series, Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings trilogy, 1984, The Invisible Gorilla;
The 'classic' Star Trek movies, the original Star Wars trilogy, Serenity, Equilibrium, first Matrix movie, Caveman, The Dark Knight, Seven Samurai, Fight Club, Leon, Dr. Strangelove, Amelie, Das Boot, Sin City
Pretty much anything by Richard Dawkins, David Attenborough, Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Cox
Penn&Teller's Bullshit, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report,
Odyssey 5, all Stargate series, all but the original Star Trek series, Firefly, Mushishi, Futurama, Battlestar Galactica, Life on Mars, Excel Saga
Romanian, Italian, Indian, Japanese, Chinese. And pretty much else. If it's edible, I'lleat it.
2) Running water
3) Personal hygiene items (soap, toothbrush, nail clippers, scissors, etc)
4) Books (either physical or audiobooks)
5) Mobile phone(s)
- You are not too serious about your superstitions
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.