Find better matches with our advanced
36 • Exton, PA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 3:54pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Greek (Poorly)
Eat Pray Love by Eliabeth Gilbert
Dune by Frank Herbert
The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin
The Pillow Book
Les Chansons D'Amour (Love Songs)
Alien & Aliens
The Chronicles of Riddick
Game of Thrones
Lost Girl (and if you haven't watched it, you should)
FAVORITE MUSIC: This section is difficult because, apparently, my music tastes are changing. Still listen to Tori Amos, Alanis Morisette, et al. but recently have been tending towards pop as opposed to alternative.
Having said that, here's my attempt at answering the spirit of the question. The six things I really would rather not do without:
2. Writing Implements (by extension a computer)
3. My cat
4. Companionship (including family)
2. You have the brains, wits, or tenacity to keep the conversation going.
3. You feel inclined to do so.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.