Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- In 2006, I came to NYC from London for 6 months and never
- My ideal Spring day in the city would start with a cycle around
Central Park; good conversation over a cheese plate at Celeste
(UWS) and end in BK with Quest-love Djing,
- NOLA is my favorite city. Audiophile. I frequent jazz fest
- I adopted the Mets, Giants and Rangers but root for West Ham back
- I coached Soccer at a middle school, and play regularly on
- I now volunteer at local school farm growing vegetables ....it
sure beats looking at the damn computer screen
- I work for an investment bank but Im not an investment
Ive scuba'd in Columbia, Kenya, The Maldives, Thailand and Egypt to
name a few locations.
- Ive just finished reading to 'kill a mockingbird' (NO judgement
-- It wasn't mandatory reading in English Schools) but typically
prefer non-fiction...just begun reading Pollan's 'Cooked' after
finishing 'Born to Run'
- Current Music: XX, Darkside, Michael Kiwanuka & Radio 1s Anny
Mac's Hot Water Bottle Sessions (follow it on Spotify)
- The insanity workout program me is kicking my arse but I love
- I once got run over by a horse at a bull run in Nicaragua
- I DJed for 2 summers in greece....(many moons ago)
- I hate Vegas but go once a year
- Best 2013 Films: American Hustle and Blue Jasmine (for the
acting), Gravity (for the visual spectacle), 12 Years a Slave...
and need to see new Cohen Bros one. All time have - Star Wars 4
(obvious but oh so true) 28 days later, Layer Cake)
- I backpacked around Central and South America from Guatemala all
the way down to Antarctica.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I make a bad-ass quinoa and black-bean salad topped with Salmon and
know how to shop for Avocados.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My British Accent....(too easy)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: Difficult to determine....let me get back to you
Music: Massive Attack, Thievery Corporation, Pink Floyd, Led
Shows: Sleep No more, Thy mystery of Edwin Drood, Lion King
Food: Yes Please... (usually healthy to allow for the occasional
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Hiking, Biking, Soccer (I count Outdoor activities as one)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Looking to do something less typical
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you have a good technique...oh wait -- I thought it said
All joking aside -- Genuinely looking for a soul mate, lover, best
friend to share life's roller-coaster rides with (actually and
metaphorically). Not looking for a random hookup.
Preferably a fairly liberal-minded, optimistic, realist (call me
goldilocks). Mostly sane with a slither of crazy and the spirit of
adventure. A good sense of humor sounds so cliched but so
important... (I draw the line at circus clowns)
If this sounds like you...and you 'get it' .....then mail me
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.