Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Columbia, MD
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:22pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Poorly), Farsi (Okay)
Whenever I get the chance, I'm either exploring the city with friends, trying out new restaurants with co-workers or planning out places to visit with others.
2) jogging. Typically, I jog at a slow pace but when I see another jogger, I speed up and outrun them. Gotta build up that confidence somehow, right?
3) I'm semi-good at tennis. I can't do top spins. If you can, then you win.
With movies, pretty much open to anything that has a great plot with a weird twist at the end. Aren't movies a lot more interesting when you can't actually predict the ending within the first 5 minutes of the beginning?
Music almost anything with a slight bias toward alternative rock.
Food - big fan of Chinese food, but I'm not a picky eater. I've been described as a garbage disposal because of my appetite. If you have trouble finishing your meal, I can gladly take over.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.