Overall, I am a pretty easy going guy with a great group of friends and a close family. I love to travel, and my goal is to get to all 7 continents before I am 27. I still need to hit up Africa, South America, Asia, and Antarctica. I'll probably take care of Africa and Asia next year at some point.
I have a diverse group of hobbies including scuba diving and fishing. I generally enjoy outdoorsy stuff, regardless season, especially if it involves exploring and learning new things.
I tend to go with the flow, and I believe that everything happens for a reason. If you have specific questions feel free to ask. No worries. INFJ type in case you were wondering.
I tend to enjoy a nice evening out where I can have a fine drink with some good friends. I am a sincere and honest guy, who isn't looking for drama. I tend to avoid conflict at all costs, and I will go out of my way to help out my friends.
A few things I've learned while being in Australia:
1) Hot sauce makes everything taste better.
2) Prehistoric birds are very annoying at 6am.
3) Those same birds can be dangerous...
4) Never be afraid to venture out on your own.
5) Its amazing the friends you will meet and the places you may go!