Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Austin, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24-33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Sep 20, 2014
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 6' 3" (1.91m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Christianity but it’s not important
- Doesn’t have kids and doesn’t want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), C++ (Somewhat)
I am also smiling.
trying to make things that plug into electricity do things they may not have originally thought about doing
reading (I mean, I'm really fast, I'm like the Neo of reading if Neo were a librarian and this was a good metaphor at all)
making the text I write/send lyrically flow like speech (which is why none of this is capitalized)
(Putting interesting things in parenthesis)
making you laugh
low mileage, with only one owner
Orson Scott Card
I love cheesy movies and am totally unabashedly unashamed about this, here are my top movies. Don't laugh...or do, as long as you'll watch them with me. You can pretend you don't like them, but I do know you do.
George of the Jungle
The Princess Bride
The 5th Element
Game of Thrones
Would I Lie To You
How I Met Your Mother
Please...I love all musics
Please...I love all foods
1) Data Networks
2) Macaroni and Cheese
3) Water (in the swimming sense)
4) Very expensive cotton sheets
5) Second Chances
1) My Phone: It's the little computer personal helper thing that we all read about in Sci-fi books, ONLY IT'S REAL
2) Hanging out with friends: Yes, everyone has this, because man is a social creature. But you should know that I have friends, and I like to hang out with them. This could include you!
3) My Computer: I'm a super nerd, you should know this, so you can ask me to fix your computer.
4) Wikipedia: Seriously, this is how I know I'm in the future, and plus it feeds my endless quest for knowledge
5) Tape: Seriously, is there anything tape can't fix? ;)
6) This space left blank in the even something new comes along that I can't live without. This could include you!
I am doing whatever I possibly can, but you know that already if you read the above bits. I might be eating with friends, hiking, swimming, playing with my computers, or anything that anyone wants to try or do. I like small groups of people doing things, I like to be in small groups of people doing things.
There is a strong probability that for any given unit of time, I probably haven't been hugged as much as I should
You're an English Major with a Comp Sci Major's brain...or vice versa.
You're willing to come kick the side of this computer so the loose VGA cable will stop turning the monitor yellow.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.