Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 6
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)
patrick402 Austin, Texas less kinky
jconley Austin, Texas less kinky
bullseye413 Austin, Texas more desiring of sex
Organicalicious Austin, Texas more organized
Skoenig20 Austin, Texas more adventurous
Dave_Do_Right Austin, Texas more desiring of sex
512wino Austin, Texas more adventurous
DharmaPunk0 Austin, Texas more modern
I am also smiling.
trying to make things that plug into electricity do things they may not have originally thought about doing
reading (I mean, I'm really fast, I'm like the Neo of reading if Neo were a librarian and this was a good metaphor at all)
making the text I write/send lyrically flow like speech (which is why none of this is capitalized)
(Putting interesting things in parenthesis)
making you laugh
low mileage, with only one owner
Orson Scott Card
I love cheesy movies and am totally unabashedly unashamed about this, here are my top movies. Don't laugh...or do, as long as you'll watch them with me. You can pretend you don't like them, but I do know you do.
George of the Jungle
The Princess Bride
The 5th Element
How I Met Your Mother
Please...I love all musics
Please...I love all foods
1) Data Networks
2) Macaroni and Cheese
3) Water (in the swimming sense)
4) Very expensive cotton sheets
5) Second Chances
1) My Phone: It's the little computer personal helper thing that we all read about in Sci-fi books, ONLY IT'S REAL
2) Hanging out with friends: Yes, everyone has this, because man is a social creature. But you should know that I have friends, and I like to hang out with them. This could include you!
3) My Computer: I'm a super nerd, you should know this, so you can ask me to fix your computer.
4) Wikipedia: Seriously, this is how I know I'm in the future, and plus it feeds my endless quest for knowledge
5) Tape: Seriously, is there anything tape can't fix?
6) This space left blank in the even something new comes along that I can't live without. This could include you!
I am doing whatever I possibly can, but you know that already if you read the above bits. I might be eating with friends, hiking, swimming, playing with my computers, or anything that anyone wants to try or do. I like small groups of people doing things, I like to be in small groups of people doing things.
There is a strong probability that for any given unit of time, I probably haven't been hugged as much as I should
- Straight girls only
- Ages 24–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
You're an English Major with a Comp Sci Major's brain...or vice versa.
You're willing to come kick the side of this computer so the loose VGA cable will stop turning the monitor yellow.