Find better matches with our advanced matching system
58 • F • Bronx, NY
- Last Online
- Today – 10:02am
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Has a kid, but doesn’t want more
- English, Spanish
manager because my day revolves around insurance companies, which if you have ever called one, you know it can drive you crazy.
I haven't been to a broadway show in years. The last one I saw was Chicago.
As for t.v. shows I enjoy Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Shield, Psych, 60 Minutes and some documentaries.
I really like listening to music, mostly R&B, Latin, pop and sometime a little jazz.
I LOVE FOOD, but I don't enjoy cooking.
2) Working out, because it keeps my weight and blood pressure in check.
3) Chocolate--its always DELICIOUS!
4) The Beach, my favorite place to go during the summer.
5) Spending time with my brother.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 57–65
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.