Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 28
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Other and laughing about it
- Scorpio and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t want kids
- English (Okay), German (Fluently), Tamil (Poorly)
Rukola Cologne, Germany more adventurous
Jeryme Cologne, Germany more organized
Nilso68 Cologne, Germany more relaxed
binghamGE Essen, Germany more mainstream
Der_Teppich Essen, Germany more relaxed
NeaSoCopros Kettwig, Germany less political
cpt_nice Genk, Belgium more into sports
xnihilx Düsseldorf, Germany kinkier
I have to admit, that the first part ist most troublesome, but I hang on trying. The worldownership-stuff ist also a little inadaquate for Germans, so i think i´ll have to wait a litte and give somebody else a chance, too.
- makeing silly jokes (about worldownership for example)
- drowing in self-doubt, when nobody watches
- appering to be arrogant, whithout intending so
- cooking (and eating too much)
- and like many other students: procrastination
People who talk to me, about something more interessting than the weather, may get at first the impression of me beeing overly serious or totally silly and childish, depending on the theme.
At the moment I read mostly funny stuff like discworld novels and science books i have to or want to read for university.
Nearly the same as books. It´s for amusement or to get information, but i don´t go to the cinema very often.
I like really many kinds of music classical music, some hip hop, ebm, folk and a lot more, but not popmusic.
I like to eat and cook or bake a lot of stuff. I´m pretty much of a sweet tooth, maybe a little to much, cause I´m not as thin as I would like to be.
I´d also like to say I´d miss my friends, but at the moment I´m pretty much of a modern hermit, thanks to some circumstances.
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating