Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:17am
- 6′ 4″ (1.94m)
- Body Type
- Dropped out of Ph.D program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
Some runner-up candidates for my super-power included:
- sarcasm and dry wit,
- puzzle and problem solving,
- strategy and board games,
- circulation (my fingers and toes NEVER get cold, and cuts heal extremely fast),
As soon as I open my mouth it becomes obvious that I am hopelessly sarcastic. But, occasionally I also have something intelligent to say. I am also pretty self-deprecating.
Books: The Brothers Karamazov, Ender's Game, Contact, The Death and Life of Great American Cities, The Geography of Nowhere, The Glass Castle, The Drunkard's Walk, On the Genealogy of Morality
Movies: The Big Lebowski, The Matrix, Toy Story 3, True Grit, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, The Rock
TV Shows: The Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, 30 Rock, MythBusters
Music: The Who, U2, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Green Day, Ratatat, DJ Tiesto, Ulrich Schnauss, Deadmau5, The Killers, Kurt Elling, Mulgrew Miller, Daft Punk
Food: natural, healthy, authentic, carefully-prepared anything. I will cook it. I will go to a restaurant.
- cooking and enjoying a delicious meal (and drinking a few bottles of wine) with friends,
- attending an interesting cultural event (jazz, opera, orchestra, baseball game?),
- trying a new restaurant,
- resting up because I'm getting up at the crack of dawn to drive out of the city and hike all day Saturday,
- playing nerdy board games,
- going out on the town (I prefer a speakeasy to a club, but get a few in me and we can go somewhere to dance).
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.