Find better matches with our advanced
29 • M • Washington, DC
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–38
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 9:15am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I've also got this knack for finding adventures.
And I cook well.
I love modernist poetry. ee cummings is a god.
Movie: Have you seen "In Bruges" I don't mean to be all movier-than-thou, but it's fantastic. Go see it. And "Lucky Number Sleven"
Also.... Daniel Craig is the best Bond. I said it; I mean it.
Netflix (who watches TV anymore): Mad men and House of cards are just amazing. I am dying to see the third season on Sherlock, and i love Black's Books. and "Yeah, Mr. White. Yeah, Science!"
Music: Counting Crows, Daft punk, Metric, Chanticleer, Zeppelin, Dave Brubeck, The xx, Modest Mouse, Mumford and Sons, and Outkast. I'm all over the place.
And sharing good food and good alcohol.
2) My pipe. It's a vice, I get it, but it's classy. And goes well with scotch.
3) Meeting strangers. I love meeting new people, and there are so many of them in the world!
4) This American Life. (I briefly met Ira Glass; if that's not exciting to you...)
5) Good food. The kind of food that makes you go, "yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the reason we exist."
6) The ability to remain calm in the midst of chaos.
Also why women don't use pickup lines. The only exception was this: once at a bar, a woman slid up next to me, put her hand on mine and asked, "are you married?" I was so surprised I just said, "No." Then she asked, "why not?" The only thing that came to my mind was that I was a busy teacher who had dedicated his time to his students and hadn't yet found the woman who wanted to be a part of that deep commitment I'd made to them, (which is a completely bullshit answer), but all I managed to say was, "I have like 80 kids. And they need me." before turning awkwardly and walking away.
also I sing when I'm nervous. in Italian.
Also I dont have 80 kids.
You should message me if you're looking for someone to enjoy life with, not for someone to make you happy.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.