To paraphrase Garrison Keillor - life is a comedy but most people mistake it for high drama.
- Having friends over for dinner
- Intelligent conversation
- Daily power yoga
- Morning and evening walks
- Hiking and snowshoeing
- Working around the house and in the yard
- NPR and PBS
- Attending classical concerts / plays.
- Different cultures
- Border Collies
- Road trips
- The Public Market, the lakefront, the riverwalk
- Snowfall with big heavy flakes
- Van Morrison, Pat Metheny, Eliane Elias
- Having a loved one adjust my collar
I have dogs that, un-apologetically, get me out even in the worst weather.