Find better matches with our advanced
33 • M • San Francisco, CA
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:20pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Croatian (Fluently), Serbian (Fluently), French (Poorly)
this question is terrible.
Sometimes I like to get a big popcorn and soda and buy a ticket for some summer blockbuster.
Childhood faves: National Lampoons Vacation and European Vacation, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Last of the Mohicans, Over the Top, Bladerunner.
TV: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Wire, The Americans.
Music: Classic Rock then Grunge then Punk Rock then Reggae then Indie Rock then Indie Pop and now everything. Tom Waits.
There should be a heroes section here: Mark Twain, Milunka Savić, Vladimir Dedijer, Chiune Sugihara, David Simon, Thomas Frank, Christopher Hitchens, Ada Lovelace.
You watch the film "Mallrats" once a month.
Sort of kidding. Mostly I'm looking for people who are smart and aware and are interested in the world and other people. This can manifest in many ways, from genuinely caring about someone's perspectives and experiences, to being well read and travelled and eager to learn more.
Also, I would say not taking yourself too seriously...though I'm never really sure what other people mean when they say that. For me it's sort of like getting over yourself, being patient and generous with others and understanding that they often don't mean to cause offense.
Any one of the following would also be awesome:
1. You enjoy food and aren't a very picky eater. I eat out a lot and really love trying to new foods. You don't have to be a foodie, (though I definitely have been called that many times), but you should at least be open to the idea of new foods.
2. You enjoy reading, and love thinking critically about the world.
3. You like watching shows the wire, breaking bad, etc. basically you appreciate the golden age of tv!
4. You love traveling.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.