I'm 29 years old and I do in-home technology support, which basically means I get to go to peoples' homes, fix their crazy technology problems, and play with all kinds of cool new gadgets and gizmos.
A little bit about me:
- It sounds cheesy to say, but I love my life and everyone in it. I enjoy good food and good company, whether it's at a wine and cheese party or a casual summer BBQ.
- I'm the guy who is perfectly comfortable making the first move; whether it be a romantic kiss on the doorstep or throwing you up against a wall and making out with you HARD... in the rain.
- I love to laugh and I love to make people in my life laugh. I occasionally like to make strangers laugh too, and I enjoy it when everybody's having a good time. Happiness and laughter are important to me, so they should be important to you, too (and you should be okay with laughing and having fun when you're with me).
- My friends tell me I'm responsible and dependable. I'm good at being the person that can be counted on for things. If you're the type who flakes and isn't great at communicating, I probably won't be interested.
- I have a handsome, playful cat named Sabertooth; he has dark brown eyes and loves people... just like me.
- I'm (clearly) open to open relationships, poly, and other non-traditional dating styles. For now I'm interested in meeting all kinds of people, and figuring out the details later.