I'm 31 years old and I do in-home technology support, which basically means I get to go to peoples' homes, fix their crazy technology problems, and play with all kinds of cool new gadgets and gizmos.
A little bit about me:
- It sounds cheesy to say, but I love my life and everyone in it. I enjoy good food and good company, whether it's at a wine and cheese party or a casual summer BBQ.
- I'm the guy who is perfectly comfortable making the first move; whether it be a romantic kiss on the doorstep or throwing you up against a wall and making out with you HARD... in the rain.
- I love to laugh and I love to make people in my life laugh. I occasionally like to make strangers laugh too, and I enjoy it when everybody's having a good time. Happiness and laughter are important to me, so they should be important to you, too (and you should be okay with laughing and having fun when you're with me).
- My friends tell me I'm responsible and dependable. I'm good at being the person that can be counted on for things. If you're the type who flakes and isn't great at communicating, I probably won't be interested.
- I have a handsome, playful cat named Sabertooth; he has dark brown eyes and loves people... just like me.
- I'm (clearly) open to open relationships, poly, and other non-traditional dating styles. For now I'm interested in meeting all kinds of people, and figuring out the details later.
Anyway, this question asks what I'm doing with my life, so here's a non-exhaustive list:
- I love hosting game night. We play board games, card games, Magic: The Gathering (I have a cube), do puzzles, and whatever else is fun for everyone. And I get to see a lot of my friends guaranteed every week, which is awesome.
- Some days, I stay home and watch TV shows and/or movies with my girlfriend. We're working through a 'must-watch' list and it looks like it's going to take a LONG time.
- I enjoy biking to and from work - I do a lot of driving (mostly company vehicles), so the change of pace is nice. Though I do enjoy driving my car after I get home.
- I get my daily dose of news/happenings/cat pictures via Reddit.
Most days, I keep myself busy with friends - whether that's game night at our house, or an evening up in SF, or a party here or there.
Ender's game, The Little Prince, Story of O, Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life, Freakonomics
The Avengers, The Matrix, Inception, Secretary, The Fifth Element, The Bourne movies, Scott Pilgrim vs The World,
Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Dexter (well, up until like season 5), Spartacus, Archer, Lost (seasons 1 and 2, mostly), Invader Zim, The Newsroom,
Skrillex, Above & Beyond, Bassnectar, The Thrillseekers, The Glitch Mob, Wolfgang Gartner, Deadmau5, Benny Benassi, and lots and lots of mashups! (<3 Bootie)
Honestly, I really love a juicy cheeseburger. Grass-fed is even better. I'm also down for sushi, Chinese, Mexican, Chipotle (those are totally two different categories btw) and other American cuisine.
Also, bonus points if you come up with a creative mad-libs style take on my username.