Here's a list of 25 random facts about me that I copied from FB.
1. I used to carry around 2 butterfly knives and twirl them constantly.
2. I've been in 2 music videos (TLC - Girl Talk & Jim Crow - Holla At A Playa). Bonus points if you can actually spot me.
3. I really hate the sayings "Let's agree to disagree" and "Everything happens for a reason". Such empty phrases.
4. I saw Warren Buffett speak when I was 22 and it really changed my life. I was later fortunate enough to ride in his car and have lunch with him.
5. I enjoy reading and probably read more than 99% of the people I know. I average 1 book every week or two, and during my heyday, was reading 3-4 books / week. Nonfiction > fiction. Reality is stranger and more interesting than fiction.
6. One of my fantasies is to own a tropical island so I can wear a loin cloth and go spear fishing all day.
7. My first crush was on a girl in the third grade after I saw her play the violin.
8. One time I flexed my muscles so hard my nose started bleeding.
9. I won a city-wide art contest in kindergarten, and the spelling bee in 6th grade.
10. There was a point in my life where I could do 30 flares.
11. The fastest I've ever been on my motorcycle is 135 mph.
12. I won a raffle contest for one day at clown school. Haven't been a fan of clowns or circuses since.
13. I can do the guitar, vocals, and harmonica pieces for Weezer's "In The Garage", but not simultaneously.
14. I went on a binge and own a dozen suits. I especially have a thing for three-piece suits.
15. I actually cried when Macaulay Culkin's character died in "My Girl". Freak bee accidents are sad!
16. I could eat sushi every day for the rest of my life.
17. I like the idea of facial hair, tattoos, or piercings but have never gotten around to it.
18. I love girls with ponytails, glasses, or dimples.
19. I might be the only person that's been bored while skydiving. Just didn't do it for me.
20. I love watching documentaries on how things are made, or the history of things.
21. I was such a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that I taped my fingers together so I would have 3 fingers just like them.
22. I really enjoy dancing, but I don't enjoy going to clubs.
23. I always wanted to go hanggliding.
24. I like to stand under waterfalls. Best natural massage.
25. I never really noticed how numerically-minded I was until I read the past items on this list. And the whole thing took me forever to write.
I am aggressive, ambitious, and independant