Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 2:40am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Not at all
- Agnosticism and very serious about it
- Dropped out of high school
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Fluently), German (Okay)
Conkistadora Rome, Italy more capitalistic
mordimilamente Rome, Italy less adventurous
the_cult_jam Trastevere, Italy more adventurous
AstridIpad Rome, Italy less adventurous
kaja8501 Rome, Italy less adventurous
alexdream Rome, Italy more spiritual
vale-vale Rome, Italy less adventurous
Nannarella Rome, Italy more adventurous
2001 space odissey, Eraserhead, Doctor Strangelove, The Terminator, Blade runner, Mulholland Drive, Melancholia, The sword in the stone, My neighbor Totoro, Monsters Inc., Wreck it Ralph, Persona, The discreet charm of the bourgeoisie, The dark knight, Bad santa, A heart in winter, Alien(s), L'ora di religione, Funny games, Koyaanisqatsi, A Clockwork Orange, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas.
Peep Show, QI, Mitchell&Webb look, Monty Python's flying circus, Breaking bad, the Big Bang Theory, Black Books
Pink Floyd, Aphex Twin, Underworld, Archive, John Murphy, Hans Zimmer, Coldplay, Rammstein, Philip Glass, Julee Cruise, Angelo Badalamenti, Klaus Schulze, Air, Unit Moebius.
Eggs, coconut oil, mixed berries with lime juice, cod liver, 99% dark chocolate, smoked salmon, avocadoes, leek, ossobuco, walnuts, deer, mushrooms, duck. I gave up: pasta, bread, pizza, alcohol, sugar, milk and psychedelic drugs.
I hate cheese, it's my kryptonite.
- Wacom tablet
- several hours of silence every day
- water to swim, float and dive
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Don't write me if you've got no clear pictures of yourself and/or no description, that gets on my nerves.
- Stay away from me if you've got a broomstick stuck up your ass. You must have as much sense of humour as tits, or more.
- Don't start with "hi" or with predictable comments about the tiger: you won't stand out in the crowd.