Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 11:17am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, and very serious about it
- Dropped out of high school
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Fluently), German (Okay)
2001 space odissey, Eraserhead, Doctor Strangelove, The Terminator, Blade runner, Mulholland Drive, Melancholia, The sword in the stone, My neighbor Totoro, Monsters Inc., Wreck it Ralph, Persona, The discreet charm of the bourgeoisie, The dark knight, Bad santa, A heart in winter, Alien(s), L'ora di religione, Funny games, Koyaanisqatsi, A Clockwork Orange, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, Dead poets society, Gravity.
Peep Show, QI, Mitchell&Webb look, Monty Python's flying circus, Breaking bad, the Big Bang Theory, Black Books
Pink Floyd, Aphex Twin, Underworld, Archive, John Murphy, Hans Zimmer, Coldplay, Rammstein, Philip Glass, Julee Cruise, Angelo Badalamenti, Klaus Schulze, Air, Unit Moebius.
Eggs, coconut oil, mixed berries with lime juice, cod liver, 99% dark chocolate, smoked salmon, avocadoes, leek, ossobuco, walnuts, deer, mushrooms, duck. I gave up alcohol, sugar, milk and psychedelic drugs.
I hate cheese, it's my kryptonite.
- Macbook pro + Wacom tablet
- several hours of silence every day
- water to swim, float and dive
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–32
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Complete profiles only please.
- To me sense of humour is way more important than cups size, keep that well in mind.
- Don't start a conversation with a single word message, like "ciao". What am I supposed to reply to that? Something like "Do I know you?" ?
- And read my profile entirely please (wasting letters intentionally with this one)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.