Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am not like most guys around my age:
-I am a go getter, have a career and ambitions.
-I am sincere, transparent and reliable.
-I have zero interest in flings; I avoid it. I want a meaningful
relationship that will lead to marriage.
-Catholic. (looking for someone similar, eventually)
I have nothing to hide. Let meet up and chat!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
1) Sales & management career
2) Prioritising meaningful relationships and potentially someone to
spend my life with.
BUCKET LIST 2015
-Scuba dive license & Redang diving trip
-New Zealand trekking & lotr set visit
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Getting deals done with cross sectional skills.
I have a pretty fantastic imagination growing up on lone wolf &
forgotten realm novels. i draw manga pretty well
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- I can be very serious looking, alway thinking at the back of my
mind. However, there are other sides to me to be discover.
-That I am more of a listener in conversation; prefer conversation
with a purpose.
I have niche interests like finance/business/IT/nature
Oh, and I prefer doing things instead of talking about things.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1) Forgotten realm series by ra Salvatore.
2) Chinese swordfighting novels by 金庸.
3) Self development & investment books; too many to
A) Us Drama- Saving Grace, game of thrones..
B) Us Reality TV- million dollar listings, the apprentice...
C) Chinese Period- 步步惊心，后宫甄嬛传...
D) Chinese swordfighting- 倚天屠龙记，神雕侠侣，射雕英雄传...
E) Anime- Maison ikkoku, neon genesis evangelion, the last air
Movies with good plots like the sixth sense, usual suspect,
shawshank redemption, a walk to remember, matrix trilogy. Good
action/laugh can compensate for a good plot though.
Songs that help me to relax or energize me or gets me to a
- Instrumentals, jazz, oldies, Japanese pop
- Titles from secret garden, sens, kenji kawai, yoko kanno,
evanescence, Olivia Ong, David Tao..
Basically, spicy food, garlic & cheese can never go
i) Japanese-Sashimi, ramen
ii) Italian- Pizza, pasta
iii) Chinese- Soups & dim sum
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) My phone because I need it to work & communicate.
2) My cards because nothing is free.
3) My laptop because i need it for work & entertainment.
4) Last but most important, God. He keeps me going and my core
values are formed around those catholism classes in my formative
I could add family and friends but the reality is that I am very
independent emotionally and can do without them for extended period
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Love is more of a characteristic than feeling, it is the ability to
put another's interest before oneself.
Emotion(passion) and commitment(dedication) can strengthen love but
love can exist without it.
E.g agape love
Do most people recognize what they are serching for?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
-scheduling my appointments over the weekends.
-Lounging at home or reading stuff.
-Gymming at night.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Its really hard to find a pleasant looking Christian lady who's
sporty & have a career.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You believe something good can come out of this. Solid friendship
or maybe lifetime partnership.
Ideally, I would like to meet people who are:
1) educated: capable of basic spelling, reasonable, has convictions
& share discussions.
2) confident: people who know themselves & their forte and not
3) driven: constantly improving.
4) Family oriented: Likes kids and will be a committed co-partner
in raising a catholic family.
5) sporty : interested in sports/ trekking/ expeditions. I would
like to explore the oceans, mountains and challenge my physical
& mental limits.
I respect your initiative and will always make an effort to reply
but something more than hi would be highly appreciated.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.