Anyway, onto my essay. I think we’ve all see the “I’m just a normal person blah blah” stuff before so there’s nothing new here. I moved here from New Jersey back in the summer so I’m still branching out and trying to meet new people. I was in the Navy years ago where I worked as an electrician on sub hunting aircraft. Nowadays I go to school and work pretty much seven days a week so making time for a social life is a bit challenging but I do manage it, I’ve got family in the area and between them and everything else I manage to stay pretty busy. When I’m not working or going to school I enjoy most things that guys like to do, for example video games, sports, getting some drinks and stuff like that. Nothing too far out of the ordinary. I live by myself with two cats, so if you don’t like cats or are allergic we’re probably not going to have much in common.
I’d like to meet someone who has the same sense of humor as I do, I try not to take life too serious and I feel that a lighthearted outlook is key. In that same vein, please be over your ex and emotionally ready to move on. Kids don’t freak me out, I have a little boy of my own that lives with his mother in NJ. Being a 38 year old man I realize we all have drama and events in our lives that have shaped us and made us who we are today, if you don’t have any issues at all in your life I’d have to think you lived under a rock for your entire life!
So to briefly recap :
• Lives by himself in his own apartment with two cats. Has his own car and is gainfully employed and attends night school to get his aircraft mechanic license.
• Cooks! Cleans! Even vacuums!!
• No ex drama. In fact we’re pretty good friends still (she lives in New Jersey).
• Are over your ex. Like really. This is the major one.
• Have a sense of humor and some wit. A little back and forth is nice to have with someone, after a while talking about the weather gets old.
• Live reasonably close to the seabrook area.