Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

villageg1rl

30 Toronto, Ontario, CA Woman

Woman

I’m looking for

  • Men
  • Ages 30–40
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Today – 4:32am
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 8″ (1.73m)
Body Type
Curvy
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Religion
Sign
Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Job
Sales / Marketing
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
Pets
Likes dogs
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
From Vancouver, moved here with work and fell in love with the city. My family is mad that I defected to the 'dark side' but let them keep their rain, trees, and mountains. Give me bustle, music, culture any day.

I am turning 30, looking at my life and am really happy about where I am at. Might be time to start thinking about sharing it with someone. I am not totally sure how I feel about saying that yet.. but let's see how it lands
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I have kept a pretty Vancouver lifestyle here.. I do crossfit, yoga, and run on the lakeshore (Scotiabank in Oct was my first 1/2, 2015 will just be a couple of 10K's) so stay pretty active.

Not a ton of partying happening in my life, but I love a great meal out, and don't shy away from a drink or two after. One of my favourite things to do is order dinner for a table of friends and linger long over it with great conversation.

I like to get out of town every few months. I have a ton of vacation time after 10 years in the same company so I travel a lot. No staycations here..
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Talking to strangers.. I do it for a living
Deadlifts.. My favourite
Running slowly.. Why is every 60 year old on the trail beating me?
Trivia.. I have been on two game shows and i might PVR Jeopardy every day
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My face.. I have a very unique look
Confidence.. I can be fairly intimidating at first glance. Maybe it's a Vancouverite thing, or just me; but I make eye contact with strangers and it can get me into trouble.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I am a voracious reader.. will read anything you give me and quickly. Not picky or snobby about books. Same with movies/tv.
I really like food shows, or anything about restaurants/food culture. Mind of a Chef is my go-to on netflix at the moment.

I am a sports fiend. Football, Basketball mostly. Not playing, I would be terrible and am too competitive to lose. You will find me every Sunday at the Local from September to February.

I eat paleo 80% of the time. The other 20% allows me to eat like a regular person at my favourite restaurants. I love trying new places in the city

I love Hip Hop.. and not the soft stuff. This is one thing that most people are surprised about when meeting me.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- My nespresso (have to fuel all those workouts somehow)
- A phone/internet connection
- Passport
- Scrambled Eggs with Hot Sauce
- My family and friends
- Hip Hop
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
The future. I have big goals for my life.

It is very important to me that someone also has a plan for their life and can articulate it.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Rushing back to the city after work and workout. Then meeting friends for a late dinner and drinks.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You are smart, ambitious, fit, outgoing and look for the same qualities in others. You are up to date culturally and enjoy spending time out in this amazing city. You can read and take advantage of this often; you are a bit sarcastic and can rest your chin on the top of my head (aka tall). You drive a stick shift and your favourite way to spend a Sunday is watching Football while drinking a Caesar.