There's many places I've called home and some will forever have a special place in my heart. If you get along with my kind, I would love to share the beauty of life with you.
The rest of the time I am on the road to dance, climb or just for the sake of being on the road. And I love it.
"You're the craziest german guy I've ever met"
"你很帅" ("You're very handsome")
I'm an avid reader and whenever possible I prefer to read the original language version. At the moment I read a lot of Murakami, especially since his books are easy to consume in their Italian translation. Also on my nightshelf are Hemingways short stories. Books I savored include Moehringers 'Tender Bar', Gaarders 'Sophies World', several books of Marquez and the LP travel guide for China.
Movies, Shows, etc:
I don't watch much TV and can hardly name a single actor. I enjoy 'How I met your mother' to relax. Movies that I connect with include 'Minuit a Paris', 'Spy Game' and 'Secretary'
Well I have to say that I freakin love Swing/Electroswing!
- Lindy Hop and Swing.
- Laughter. Smiling. Those moments when you start laughing out loud because everything is just too surreal.
- Love, Passion and Sex.
- Sports. I feel so much better when I'm moving.
- on the road for an extended weekend trip.
- rock climbing at the gym or preferably outdoors.
- You want to break a stereotype/taboo/cliché. I'm all yours!
- You know Russian/Farsi/other useful language and think we could be best friends on an overland road trip from Europe through central Asia into China and beyond...
- You want to dance with me. Lindy Hop! Or fancy helping me freshen up my Salsa?
- You think we match in some other way.