- Besides the healthcare campaign I've got a couple more irons in the fire: a short film based on Stephen King's "Nona" and I'm developing a series of shorts of life in Maine. Both will involve many lovely weekend trips to scenic country. I'm not complaining.
- I have and offbeat sense of humor. Good thing I laugh at my own jokes!
- I love to get lost and end up stumbling into tiny adventures. Ever eat french fries and watch the sunrise on Peak's Island for no reason?...It is magical.
- Making 3 year olds laugh. (Just ask my nephew.)
- Remembering who that guy was who did the thing in that movie once...
- Whistling the themes to 70's and 80's television shows.
Movies ->Right now I've been really into the films of Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim, and The World's End), David Fincher (Fight Club, Zodiac, and The Social Network), and The Coen Brothers (Barton Fink, Fargo, and No Country for Old Men). I also hold major love in my heart for Stanley Kubrick (Dr. Strangelove, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Clockwork Orange, and The Shining) and Alfred Hitchcock (Rear Window, Rope, Psycho, Vertigo and The Birds). International film film has been a favorite study of mine and I have been known to watch anything from Post-War Japanese to French New Wave.
Shows ->Most things quirky and British (Black Books, Peep Show, In The Thick of It, The IT Crowd), heavy dramas (Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Walking Dead), funny animation (The Simpsons, Venture Brothers, Futurama, Bravest Warriors), and most things people want to recommend me on Netflix.
Music -> Classic Rock to Chiptune and most things in between. I am very much a musical sponge. The Mountain Goats, OKGO, and Ben Folds are currently on heavy rotation.
Food -> Cheeseburgers, Sushi or Fried Rice
- Good Conversation
- My Camera
- A Good Laugh
- Where has Emilio Estevez disappeared to? (Might Ducks..anyone?)
- What came first Orange the color or Orange the fruit?
- If you want to spend a Saturday morning scouring the countryside for some history.
- If you have a soft spot in your heart for road trip movies.
- If you want to go miniature golfing.
- If you've gotten this far and think I'm as funny as I think I am.