Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Brooklyn, New York
- Last Online
- Jun 1
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
otter1111 Brooklyn, New York kinkier
thatblake Astoria, New York more adventurous
USNIT New York, New York more adventurous
ChrisTheCo Brooklyn, New York sloppier
gobedelighted Astoria, New York more adventurous
SasinStereo Brooklyn, New York kinkier
Klutz462 Brooklyn, New York less political
midi_pop_punk Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
I look younger than I actually am.
Science fiction/dystopian movies like the Alien series and Star Wars (not the prequels). I LOVE watching documentaries.
The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Louie, Dexter, Game of Thrones, HIMYM, Community, Parks and Recreation, The Simpsons (season 2-11), South Park, Breaking Bad, The Young Turks (TYT), The Atheist Experience, The David Pakman Show, Family Guy
I like lots of music except some types of opera and country, though my taste in music seems to change every few months. I'm always into old-school hip-hop/rap, classical, dubstep/trap, and some guilty pleasure pop I'd rather not get specific about.
Not picky with taste. I'm mostly vegetarian but love seafood. I think meat tastes delicious but it's not economical or ecologically sustainable for either our bodies or our societies.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners
2) You think we'd both find each other attractive.
3) You have a history-based question or topic and need a random strangers help.