Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Fishkill, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I also really enjoy writing! I tried to write a novel once...
I love to live life and learn new things and have new experiences!
Movies: Groundhog Day, Little Miss Sunshine, American Beauty, Forrest Gump, Ghost. Lots of others...
Shows: I don't watch anything on a regular basis anymore, but Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, and Parks and Recreation are ones that have tickled my funny bone. I have also watched and enjoyed Dexter and Breaking Bad. OITNB.
Music: I am drawn to acoustic-y songs with pretty melodies. I also like anything I can dance to. Sometimes I'll turn on the classical music station or NPR. A small sampling of artists I like: Regina Spektor, Alexander Borodin, Ingrid Michaelson, Kishi Bashi, Coldplay.
Food: I'm a big fan. Indian, Thai, Greek, Mexican, Italian, yum! I'm not terribly picky, except that I don't like any kind of seafood. I do have a sweet tooth, but I try to eat healthfully most of the time. I don't eat a ton of meat, but I'm not planning to give it up anytime soon.
I would not spontaneously combust without coffee, hot showers or internet, but I very much enjoy those things.
My family, friends and music are very important to me.
I'm mostly very present and in-the-moment.
- You want to make music with me!
- Related to the above: you would be interested in joining an LGBT chorus that meets in Kingston...
- You like to cook...or maybe you even grow your own food! I have major respect for people who do that.
- You have a witty and/or random sense of humor.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.