A little about me (numbered only for reference):
1) I'm nice, sincere, courteous, friendly, and respectful.
2) I'm not quite a year into my standup comedy 'career' and I'm absolutely loving it. I'm getting more and more comfortable behind the mic each time I perform and I'm getting better, too. I'm excited for what may come and I'm going to keep on working! I get plenty of material from here...lol
3) My "average" body type is not adjusted for the inflation of fat America, so I truly have an average build. I am working on an upgrade, though.
4) I'm a sports fan, especially MMA (UFC, etc.), football, and basketball. I've been a season ticket holder for the Indiana Fever since 2002.
5) I absolutely adore my nieces and nephews. They're my favorite humans ever!
6) I really enjoy helping people.
7) I try not to have (m)any absolutes.
8) I'm open-minded--live and let live, love and let love. I don't presume to know anyone's story, so I do my best not to form opinions until I have enough information.
9) I am creative and love to write. I value expression and uniqueness.
10) I detest litter. I usually pick up at least a piece or two almost every time I'm out walking.
11) I wash my hands ~119.627% of the time after using the toilet (sometimes I'll wash them more than once to ensure that they're clean)...other guys, ever disgustingly, not so much. Really.