A little about me (numbered only for reference):
1) I'm nice, sincere, courteous, friendly, and respectful.
2) I started doing standup comedy this year and I'm loving it. I just did my first guest spot and I'm working on getting behind the mic more often.
3) My "average" body type is not adjusted for the inflation of fat America, so I truly have an average build. I am working on an upgrade, though.
4) I'm a sports fan, especially MMA (UFC, etc.), football, and basketball. I've been a season ticket holder for the Indiana Fever since 2002.
5) I absolutely adore my nieces and nephews.
6) I really enjoy helping people.
7) I try not to have (m)any absolutes.
8) I'm open-minded--live and let live, love and let love. I don't presume to know anyone's story, so I do my best not to form opinions until I have enough information.
9) I am creative and love to write. I value expression and uniqueness.
10) I detest litter. I usually pick up at least a piece or two almost every time I'm out walking.
11) I wash my hands ~119.627% of the time after using the toilet (sometimes I'll wash them more than once to ensure that they're clean)...other guys, ever disgustingly, not so much. Really.