I am forthright, lighthearted, and optimistic
...but in a simple word, Laid Back. Well, in two words.
I have a broad taste in very many things, music, art, and my company. I happen to think I'm pretty awesome, haha. But don't we all? I'm very open, and enjoy talking to just about anyone. I try to keep my heart on my sleeve, a quality you are sure to notice outright. As long as someone has the courage to ask, I have the courage to open up.
Despite my niceties I have my quirks and pet peeves. I tend to gather my opinion of someone based on the little things. I find that, in the long run, those account for more:
How open one is to music, how insightful one is in conversation, how likely one is to reciprocate, eye contact, honesty, as well as ones willingness to compromise: morals, religion, etc...to name just a few. Nonetheless, I always believe in second chances, and second impressions; The first one's can often be deceiving.
- I love to stay up late, and I love to sleep in.
- I love to drive for hours, mostly because I get to listen to music.
- I am very relaxed about well...everything. I don’t like to worry about any problems whether personal, or worldly. Although with the world losing its mind lately I have been growing increasingly concerned.
- While money is the answer to many problems, I don't think its the only answer. I hate what it does to people.
- I like to describe myself as unconventionally superficial.
- Most of the time I think completely out loud, and the things I say often get me into trouble.