Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 9:18am
- Hispanic / Latin
- 6′ 3″ (1.90m).
- Body Type
- Catholicism but not too serious about it
- Scorpio but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
Hugo100 Madrid, Spain more adventurous
Gabriel-Paris Madrid, Spain more old-fashioned
joseteasaurus Madrid, Spain more adventurous
chaminet Madrid, Spain more adventurous
prklws Madrid, Spain more adventurous
RufianyNacho Madrid, Spain more adventurous
madr33 Madrid, Spain more adventurous
i_am_buscando Madrid, Spain more adventurous
Friend of my friends, life is too short to get too worried about things! think about the future but live the present!
2.- Leaving things for later. I know, I know, so lazy some times...
'La vieja sirena' by José Luis Sampedro -> maybe the first real book I ever read... long time ago already!
'City of Joy' by Dominique Lapierre -> amazing story of India.
TV Serie: The best, by far, Northern Exposure -> Serie from the 90s. Big Bang Theory is also quite ok.
Movies. There were, mainly three:
'Box of Moonlight' -> I have never met anyone who knows about it!
'Matrix I' and 'Shrek I' because they did sth completly different.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners