Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Black, Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Portuguese (Okay)
hello_there_dc Washington, District of Columbia more independent
leafygreenlove Washington, District of Columbia more organized
Ay_ma_Annette Washington, District of Columbia more desiring of sex
LMarieinDC Washington, District of Columbia more organized
KellySprack Washington, District of Columbia more literary
cest_si_bon87 Washington, District of Columbia more literary
meganardee Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
Food: I can narrow it down to a few types-- Mexican, Italian, and sushi haha.
Music: anything that makes me want to dance or sing along. I don't care that I sing very poorly.
Books: I only read fiction if I can help it! I love murder mysteries mostly, but I'm all about any page turner, really. The Parable of the Sower is amazing, so is And Still We Rise. All of Sue Grafton's books are worth reading. The Picture of Dorian Gray is an oldie but a goodie. The Ice House and In the Woods are great, too. I could keep going...
I need more time to narrow down my favorite movies! I love The Exorcist, though.
2. Food! I love to eat and I love to cook.
3. TV. I love my shows.
4. Books. Can't watch TV allll the time.
5. Music. Can't imagine life without music.
6. ???? If you know me, then you know this one. And you're laughing because this should be #2 on my list.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 26–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners