Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Avon, IN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Dec 26, 2014
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Edit: This is not a lifestyle choice. I just happen to find it fun once in a while to do it IN PRIVATE. :)
And as stated below, I'll send you a normal pic if you are genuinely interested in seeing my face in my everyday attire, haha.
1) I am wearing a dress because a) why the fuck not and b) because it's fun. There's a story behind it, but you need to ask.
2) I do enjoy it, but no - I don't do it every day all day...Just occasionally.
3) I have a picture that I'd be happy to send you. I am a professional, though. That's why I don't put my face directly linked to me in a dress. If you want to see my face, talk to me a bit and I'd be happy to send you a picture.
4) Outside of enjoying to crossdress, I enjoy WAM. Look it up. I'll give you details if you'd like. My last relationships were with girls who didn't enjoy either in any way shape or form. I've discovered that that does NOT lead to a healthy relationship.
As for other stuff, please ask I am willing to chat.
I'm a nerd, but I didn't decide to go nerd because of Big Bang Theory or some hipster bullshit. I grew up playing Mario, Kid Cool, and Mega Man. I went to the arcade growing up. I used to read comics. I still read about comics. I love Pokemon (and am looking very forward to the new game coming out).
I'm not a country boy. I'm not a major sports guy. I don't watch and root for the Colts religiously. I don't care about the Pacers (cool if they win, don't give a damn if they don't).
I love to read, I used to write (I need to do it more), I play my 3DS all the time, and have played World of Warcraft at one point in my life.
Book: Ender's Game, Wizard and Glass
Show: Fringe, HIMYM, X-Files
Music: I like dance music
Food: Pizza, Chinese, uh...just about anything
The better way to phrase this section is...
You should NOT message me if:
You want a guy who's all about GTL.
You want a country boy (I can't stand country music).
You aren't OK with a guy who is a bit of a nerd.
Otherwise, feel free to say hi. I like to chat with new people. I am very accepting of who you are, but I don't want someone who can't get their life together. Have a decent head on your shoulders...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.