Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / F / Straight / Single
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:35pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), French (Poorly)
greenleafrobot Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
Jazzhandsinator Toronto, Ontario, Canada less desiring of sex
amandacbt Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
rue-taillefer Toronto, Ontario, Canada less desiring of sex
CoraBearStare Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
MyWay800 Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
annbrody Toronto, Ontario, Canada less kinky
MoMoDove Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
My laugh/sense of humour - plentiful, as well as a tad off colour at times. I have a soft spot for puns & clever wordplay; and if you tickle my funny bone, I'll start cackling/giggling like a demon/witch/madwoman. One of the three. Or, possibly a combination.
My taste in literature - I'm often found with a book in my hands - anything from Tom Robbins to Truman Capote, and it has sparked many a spontaneous conversation.
My lunch - Whether I'm out in Chinatown & order the only item on the menu with unpronounceable ingredients, or at work with an expertly packed epicurean lunch box (yeah, that's right - lunch box. I'm old-school!). I have a lot of people ask for explanations, recipes, and/or nibbles.
2. Books: both mine, and those i have begged borrowed or stolen at some point.
3. Good food: and i don't mean junk food - that, I could live without. I think. Butter, bacon and beer are all wonderful things - but I would be equally as distraught if I was never allowed another vine-ripened tomato. Or, brussel sprouts even! They;re damn tasty if you know how to romance them with a little olive oil & a hot cast iron.
6. Winner!! Gagnon!!
Aside from the literal/logical elements I could not survive without (my internal organs, air, molecular attraction), and vulgar
Usually, although sometimes, not all at once. I'm not *that* fancy.
Some nights it's grilled cheese with red wine while i finish my homework and watch Golden Girls in my bamboo pyjama's.
- I adore art, music, dance and anything creative, but still have a little voice in the back of my head that tells me I'm meant to be an observer of such things, not a participant or "artist" myself. That I'm just faking it.
- I have no idea what I want to be "when I grow up". This terrifies me, but is also one of the qualities that I admire most about myself.
- I don't like Jell-O. It freaks me out; all wobbly, and neon.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Okay - as long as you're more "Bishop" and less "Ash". I'm not one to be robot...ist...??