I maintain a healthy disregard for authority.
I believe that commitment is for weenies; devotion is where it's really at...
I am Genuine, Feminine, and Loyal.
I say what I mean, and mean what I say.
I trust; then verify.
I am just naïve enough to love life, yet savy enough to know that I don’t have the whole picture (yet).
My goal is harmony; my dream, tenderness.
I recognize that my choice of photo may confound some. Really, you may ask, why post anything visual if it isn’t very informative? There is a method behind the madness: my clients have staff on this site, and I really don't need the gossip in the boardroom. Sooo… when conversation here begins to click, recent photos are usually exchanged. In an inadvertent way, it has worked to advantage, because, though I assure you I can be as visually motivated as anyone, this way, neither I nor the other party find ourselves fixating solely on the physical as we get to know each other a little. I expect that adding this paragraph to my Profile may also help me sift those who are sending me a form letter from those actually reading this Profile. *smiling*
For those with insatiable curiosity like mine, this pic was cropped from a larger group-shot, taken while we were racing sailboats.
Are We A Match?
• We find that we connect the dots faster than those around us.
• Fine craftsmanship and quality matter to us more than quantity; in fact, we have ceased accumulating, for the most part.
• Most of the men who find themselves attracted to me are 5’10” or taller. Though I am not a large 5’6”, neither am I petite. I am active enough to stay trim.
• I feel very comfortable in my own skin; likewise, you feel comfortable in yours.
• If you are a regular church / temple goer, we may not appreciate each other at the deepest levels.
• If you have no spiritual interests, you may see me as overly altruistic; I really do enjoy giving back / paying it forward, and it is my fondest desire to do just that for my community, in concert with my life partner.