Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 • M • Le Mars, IA
- Last Online
- Aug 20
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
As of July 4th 2011 I thought, HEY let's walk 3.24 (GPS'ed it) a night! I walked 363 days only missing 3 days ending on July 4th 2012 and having walked over 1,500 miles!
I also take pretty good pictures with my DSLR. I also make a mean bowl of Romen Noodles.
Depending on the situation they may also notice that I'm a little shy. When I'm nervous I make bad at eye contact, it might appear as if I'm not interested in you. Which isn't true. So don't go completely off the first meeting.
5) My legs (because I walk every night. So without my legs I would kind of suck at it)
6) My voice. I wouldn't make a very good mime.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.