Find better matches with our advanced
28 • San Jose, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Otherwise, I fill my life by enjoying my late twenties while I still can, making shit (normally sewing, knitting or painting), reading plenty of poetry, and drinking all the cold beers.
b. In the Loop, Dawn of the Dead, Gosford Park, I Know Where I'm Going, The Women, A Philadelphia Story, Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, , The Big Lebowski, Clue, Ghostbusters.
c. Game of Thrones, Louie, Veep, Bob's Burgers, American Horror Story (especially Coven and Freak Show), Newsroom, Rome, Deadwood.
d. Lykke Li, Hot Chip, Feist, M.I.A., Brazilian Girls, Beach House, Nick Drake, Vashti Bunyan, Martha and the Vandellas, the Marvelettes, Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Joy Division, T-Rex, Grateful Dead, Spoon, Wilco, Of Montreal, Sly and the Family Stone, Fiona Apple, James Brown.
e. drinks: Craft beer (mainly IPAs, but I like some variety), g&t/v&t, Moscow Mules, Water, coffee (so. much. coffee.)
foods: AVOCADO, sushi, spicy yellow curry with lots of rice, burritos (I, controversially, prefer Iguanas to La Vics), and mangos. Really sweet/savory combos in general.
2. Human interaction
3. Mental stimulation of some sort (I'm fond of books, but even longform will do)
4. Long, lazy brunches (all applicants must have a hearty love of eating and drinking mid-to-late morning after reluctantly managing to drag themselves out of bed)
6. A sense of humor (and the laughter byproduct)
Extra points for feminists.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.