Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- Answers to "Will".
- Awesome at pokemon.
- Likes cheese, wine, skiing, and other bougie stuff.
- iPhone-compatible, like new condition.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- Consuming culture at breakneck pace.
- Joking around.
- Writing things about the internet, global affairs, and
- Meditating in office buildings.
- Starting companies and stuff.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Getting bored of Netflix.
- Losing my pens.
- Forgetting lunch.
- Wanting sandwiches.
- Finding that one thing.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Pressed shirts.
- An internet connection.
- My calendar.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- Important stuff.
- Internet stuff.
- Id stuff.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- Trying to talk someone into going out to Medieval Times with me.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- Questions are more fun than answers for you.
- You've got a weird side that you're unashamed of.
- You found one of the haikus.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.