Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- Answers to "Will"
- Awesome at pokemon
- Likes cheese, wine, skiing, and other bougie stuff
- iPhone-compatible, like new condition
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- Reading pretty much all day everyday.
- Joking around
- Writing things about the internet, global affairs, and
- Meditating in office buildings
- Retaining an open mind
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Getting bored of Netflix
- Losing my pens
- Forgetting lunch
- Wanting sandwiches
- Finding that one thing
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Pressed shirts
- An internet connection
- My calendar
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- Important stuff
- Internet stuff
- Id stuff
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- Wondering why there aren't more water parks around
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- Questions are more fun than answers for you
- You've got a weird side that you're unashamed of
- You found one of the haikus
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.